In order to be able to offer the services you require. Following the procedures provided by the website through which the user can communicate with DELME SRL providing their personal data (hereinafter generically called "contact modes"). Later in this document, it describes in detail the individual contact modes.
This statement will also explain your options and rights regarding the data provided, without which DELME SRL may be unable, in part or entirely, to offer you its services.
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 d.lgs. 196/2003 and Articles. 13 and 14 Regulation (EU) 2016/679
We wish to inform you that Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Regulations on the protection of personal data" or "Privacy Code"), as well as the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, provide for and ensures the right to the protection of personal data that are subject to processing by third parties by virtue of the principle that everyone has the right to the protection of their personal data and to have that data processed in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, with respect for the dignity of the interested party, in particular with regards to confidentiality and personal identity.
For the purposes of this statement and in accordance with the privacy code, the following are defined as:
- "form", indicates the interface of a website or application that allows the user to enter and send one or more data to the web server;
- "processing", any operation or group of operations, performed with or without the aid of electronic instruments, regarding the collection, recording, organisation, storage, referencing, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, association, blocking, transmission, circulation, deletion and destruction of data, whether or not they are recorded in a database;
- "personal data", any information regarding an individual who has been or may be identified, directly or indirectly, through a reference to any other information, included therein a personal identification number;
- "identifying data", personal data that enable the interested party to be directly identified;
- "sensitive data", personal data capable of revealing one's racial and ethnic origin; religious, philosophical or other such beliefs; political opinions; connection to political parties, unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or union-related nature; as well as personal data capable of revealing one's health conditions or sexual activity;
- "controller", the individual, legal entity, public administration or any other entity, association or organisation responsible for decisions, whether alone or with another controller, regarding the aims and methods for processing the personal data and the instruments used, included therein the security profile;
- "data processor", the individual, legal entity, public administrator or any other entity, association or organisation appointed by the controller to process the personal data;
- "persons in charge of processing", the individuals authorized by the controller or data manager to process data;
- "interested party", the individual to whom the personal data refer;
- "communication", making the personal data known to one or more parties determined to be different from the interested party, the controller's representative on State territory, the data processor and the persons in charge of processing, in any form, including making them available or referencing them;
- "circulation", making the personal data known to unspecified parties, in any form, including making them available or referencing them;
- "anonymous data", data which originally, or after processing, cannot be associated with an interested party that has been or may be identified;
- "blocking", storing personal data while temporarily suspending any further processing;
- "database", any organized grouping of personal data, divided into one or more units in one or more locations;
- "Authority", the privacy authority as per Article 153, established by Italian Law no. 675 of 31 December 1996;
- "minimum requirements", the whole of the technical, computerized, organisational, logistical and procedural security measures that set the minimum level of protection required in regards to the risks provided for by Article 31 of the Italian Privacy Code;
In compliance with the aforementioned regulations and principles, the processing that we will perform on the data you provide us will be characterized by principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, and will be carried out with due regard for the principle of need in data processing: our systems and computer programmes will be set up so that the use of personal and identifying data is reduced to a minimum, so as to prevent processing when the pursued goals, in each individual case, can be achieved using anonymous data and appropriate methods that enable you to be identified only when necessary, respectively.
Controller of the personal data
DELME SRL DELME SRL
via dei Banchi 2 Firenze
CAP 50123 Stradario A0364
Iscritta al Registro Imprese di Firenze
con n. di iscrizione 05025370486
REA: FI - 512625
Capitale sociale: 25.000,00 € i.v.
Information collected by the website www.parishotel.it and therefore by DELME SRL
While using the website www.parishotel.it you will be given the chance to contact DELME SRL electronically and non-electronically.
Regarding the information that may be requested of you or that will be voluntarily provided, we wish to inform you that the provision of data may be optional in some cases and in others, however, required; and in such cases, any refusal to provide such data could prevent the operation from being carried out in part or entirely.
The data processing may also regard personal data that in some countries fall under the category of "sensitive data" as defined above; consequently, ##1## will adopt all the due caution and measures required by the privacy code.
Below we listed the contact modes through which the website www.parishotel.it may collect your personal information or through whom you may contact him directly DELME SRL providing the same personal data. Such information can be obtained directly from the website www.parishotel.it through services prepared and managed directly by DELME SRL or acquired from third-party services. For each contact modes below information detailed in order to point who acquires your information, what are the purposes for which they are collected and, in the case of transfer to third parties, it will report the possible categories of third parties to whom the data will be transferred.
Contact modes proposed by the website through which you'll be providing your personal information:
Telephone, fax, email and postal address
SUPPLIER-MANAGER OF THE CONTACT MODE
The service is provided and managed directly by this application.
PURPOSE OF THE ACQUISITION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
This service collects personal information for the following purposes: Reply to your request.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data collected by this service will not be transferred to third parties.
Browsing the site you will find our telephone numbers, fax, email and postal addresses to be able to get in touch with us.
How DELME SRL stores your personal data and when it transfers them
All the data you provide during or through using the website www.parishotel.it will be processed, subject to your express consent regarding the entire processing or one or more processing operations, by the data controller, the data processors (if designated by the data controller) and/or the persons placed in charge by the data controller and/or by the data processors.
Your sensitive data, should they be provided, may be subject to processing only with your written consent, in compliance with the conditions and limits set by the privacy code as well as by laws and regulations.
All the operations to be carried out on the data you provide will be conducted with the utmost care and will be adjusted to protect your confidentiality. The aims of the processing operations will be to collect, record, organise, store, reference, process, modify, select, extract, compare, use, associate, block, communicate, delete and destroy the data, as well as any combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
The data you provide us will be processed manually and/or automatically, on paper and/or digitally (with the aid of electronic instruments that we own and/or are provided by third parties). They will be kept using appropriate technical, computerized, organisational, logistical and procedural security measures that meet or exceed the minimum level of protection required in regards to the risks as per Article 31 of the Italian Privacy Code, and in all cases comply with any other regulation or provision applicable under the circumstances, for the sole purpose of reducing the risk of destroying or losing the data, even when accidental, the risk of unauthorized access, non-permitted processing or any other processing inconsistent with its aims.
We will only process those data that are strictly pertinent and complete and that do not exceed the aims connected to the services for which they have been collected or subsequently processed, and we will only store them in a form that enables you to be identified for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
Over time, the security measures put into place by DELME SRL may occasionally be adjusted in light of applicable regulations at that moment and the technical evolution of the industry and/or of technologies for storing and filing data.
The manager and/or data processor and the persons placed in charge, appointed by DELME SRL, will be suitably trained, with special attention given to regulations and the adoption of minimum security measures, for the sole purpose of ensuring the data remains confidential and secure. Under no circumstances will the personal data be divulged to third parties without your prior consent.
The personal information you provide through the website www.parishotel.it are sent to and could be stored on servers located both within and beyond the European Union.
We may communicate any personal information you provide through using the website www.parishotel.it to other companies belonging to the DELME SRL Group and/or to third parties which will be cited in the particular cases described below.
Possible communication of your data to third parties
All the data processing operations described in this privacy statement may require the information collected by DELME SRL to be shared with our affiliate companies located in and beyond Italy, and with our partners, our suppliers (for example, banks, couriers, logistics companies), consultants, possible joint ventures and any future owner of the website or of our business, as part of the delivery of the services you require.
We may release your personal data to other companies in connection with any kind of possible or actual reorganisation, merger, sale, transfer or other provisions regarding our business or part of it, its assets and its shares/stock.
We may also use the services of other companies or individuals to act and work on our behalf, such as, for example, providing services, sending correspondence, providing marketing assistance, analysing data, providing customer support services, or for accounting, financial, sales, administrative/invoicing, legal or fiscal purposes, etc.
In order to be able to carry out the activities delegated to them, the aforementioned individuals or companies will be able to process your personal information as data processors appointed by us or as independent data controllers. We will only reveal to these companies or individuals such personal information as is strictly necessary for them to carry out their specific duties.
When specifically requested, we will be able to collaborate with any court, administrative authority, police authority, or other similar authority in any investigation or procedure that may concern you or is pertinent to your use of the website www.parishotel.it.
This collaboration may involve communicating personal information that concerns you to the authorities by their express request.
Although our company adopts suitable measures for protecting the personal information or any sensitive data that you have provided or will provide us while using the website www.parishotel.it, by definition no transmission via Internet can ever be guaranteed as absolutely secure.
Therefore, please bear in mind that it is not possible to ensure - and therefore we cannot ensure - the absolute security of any personal information you transmit to us via Internet when using the website www.parishotel.it or when using email services.
Plugins and Widgets
The website www.parishotel.it owned by DELME SRL may use third-party Plugins.
When you visit a page on our website containing one or more of these elements, your browser will display content (text and/or images) sent and/or chosen by the owner of the Plugin.
As a result, our website is not responsible for such content, and we therefore refer you to the privacy statement of the Plugin owner.
The social plugins that our website could use may include, but are not limited to, those from the following social networks: facebook.com ("Facebook"), plus.google.com ("Google+"), the micro-blogging service twitter.com ("Twitter"), etc.
In the future, Plugins from other websites and/or social networks could be included on the pages of our website.
Your rights under Articles. 12 and 13 - 22 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
You can contact us through the contact details on the web site or using the following information:
via dei Banchi 2 Firenze
CAP 50123 Stradario A0364
Iscritta al Registro Imprese di Firenze
con n. di iscrizione 05025370486
REA: FI - 512625
Capitale sociale: 25.000,00 € i.v.
While we will do our best to meet your needs, we cannot always delete information regarding interactions that have taken place and any past transactions and/or bookings.
It is important and right that you are informed about your following rights provided by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Articles. 15 - 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- The right to obtain confirmation of the existence - or lack - of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data in an intelligible form;
- The right to obtain information and to be informed regarding the origin of the personal data; the methods and purposes of the data processing; the logic applied in the event the data is processed with the aid of electronic instruments; the details identifying the data controller, the data processors, and the persons or groups of persons to whom your personal data may be communicated or who can have access to them as processors or persons in charge of processing
- The right to update, correct or, when you so choose, to add to the data; the right to the deletion, conversion to an anonymous form or blocking of data processed illegally, including data that do not need to be stored in terms of the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the right to a statement that the above operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or circulated, including as regards the content of the data, except in the event that compliance with the above proves impossible or requires the use of means that are clearly excessive with regards to the protected right;
- The right to object, entirely or in part, to the processing of personal data that concern you for legitimate reasons, even if they pertain to the aim of collecting and processing the personal data that concern you for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales materials, for conducting market research or for business communications.il diritto di ottenere la conferma dell'esistenza o meno di dati personali che ti riguardano e la comunicazione di tali dati in forma intelligibile;
When you visit any area dedicated to you, which is accessible once you have logged into your account, you also have the right/responsibility to update any of your personal data we retain that is out of date or incorrect at any time.
Please contact us if you'd like to have a copy of your personal data, inform us of any inaccuracy or errors in the information we retain, exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our statement on the protection of personal data and privacy.
You can also send requests to the data controller or data processor via registered post, fax or email, or any other system the Privacy Authority should adopt with regards to new technological solutions. In all cases, you may also exercise your rights as per Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the privacy code by making a merely verbal request, and in such a case a written summary will be recorded by the interested party or by the processor.
Third-party websites and hypertext links
Our website, www.parishotel.it, may contain hypertext links and/or advertisements for other websites which are not owned or controlled by DELME SRL.
Please bear in mind that this privacy statement applies exclusively to the personal information that we collect via our website and we cannot be held responsible in any way for personal information collected, stored and used by third parties through our websites.
DELME SRL recommends reading the privacy statement for each website you visit.
When you communicate your personal data to us, we assume and you ensure us that you are not under the age of 18. DELME SRL does not intend to collect any personal information on individuals below the age of 18. When necessary, we will specifically instruct underage users not to communicate their data through our websites and/or we will take reasonable measures to ensure that parents/guardians have control over the communication of such data.
Parents/guardians should be aware that our privacy statement and policy will regulate the use of personal data, but the information given voluntarily by minors - or by others - in comments or similar functions may be used by third parties to generate unrequested correspondence.
We suggest that all parents/guardians teach their children to use their personal data in a safe, responsible manner while using the Internet, monitoring them when necessary to the extent and using the methods that they deem appropriate.
Changes to our privacy statement
Considering that the current state of automatic control mechanisms cannot rule out errors and malfunctions, we reserve the right to make any changes we deem necessary, or changes that are made mandatory by law or other regulatory bodies, to this privacy statement without prior notification. We strongly advise checking this privacy statement consistently and periodically, as it will be assumed that you have accepted changes and updates if you continue to use the website once they have been published.